Saturday, March 3, 2007

RE WINDING THE TAPE...

have you ever pondered over what exactly have you acheived over the span of 20 years or whatever might be your age...i am not trying to prove the much proven fact that we atleast i havent achieved that much... my friends will sit and console me saying that i have indeed achieved a miniscule amount ... and if u constantly hear what my mum threatens me with, i bet you wont have the inner desire to strive for the best..am not saying that my mum is discouraging me..its just that she has made me see things in a new dimension and scale...the big question is:what will be the status quo if i dont study well????....well, you need not sit and think about it bcause my mum has already found an easy solution for that million dollar question....she finds me as a saleable ware which she is goin to market lucratively ...this is the case because ther are so many guys out there who dont mind if their wives have just rolled out of colelge and that makes it even more a difficult path for those gals who dont want to marry right after they finish college....frankly speaking, initially i was abashed..but later on, my mind got used to the concept and now i feel.. why not????...but there are umpteen number of conditions and so many if's and but's....but my perception of the whole thing is entirely difefrent from that of the society... i belive in equal rights and the pity is that half the guys think that marrying is gettin someone to do ur dirty dishes and make sure you get hot food wenever u come home.. and basically , a caretaker or in crude terms a baby sitter...now thats what drives me crazy... i am not the one who should be taken in taht manner..i absolutely abhor it..so now you can ask me what exactly i have been trying to convey through this post... i feel that i am as confused as ever and am more than confused now...adios

2 comments:

Soupsticks - supriya said...

hypocrite i bet you are waiting to get sold :P

Nivya Kimbi said...

@ sup..
if i like the buyer, y not???....