Thursday, July 19, 2007

tagged!!!

this post is all about tagging and how i got tagged..... Here you go with 8 random facts/habits about me...... It's quite revealing I tell you. The rules of this game:
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules
At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names
  • i love to talk non-stop and i guess i can go on and on talking about anything on this earth.
  • i cant without food especially chat items and i swear by the bhel poori at gangotri's.. i practically live there...
  • i am a true virgo. pretty systematic , highly critical and often rude, short tempered to the core. i take pride in calling myself a near perfectionist.
  • i looove hill stations and i will anyday prefer them to any beach resort for the simple reason that i love the cold and chilly places especially the himalayas. i just love the streams and the snow capped peaks , the whole pristine atmosphere.i also love the trekking and other sports which these peaks have got to offer.
  • i cant live without shopping. i know that i sound like a typical girl at this juncture but seriously, i love it!!! be it pondy bazaar road side shopping or burning a hole shopping in globus.. i jus love it.
  • i am stubborn and i love it that way. if i want to do something, i will go to any extent for having fulfilling it. be it a mere whimsical thought of having a bhel poori to paying back on my enemy.
  • i love my independence and i hate anything which curbs it. i like taking decisions by myself and ability to take care of myself without depending on anybody else.
  • i hate hyppocrisy of any kind. i am pretty frank and i expect the same from others. i hate anybody who talk behind my back.

there goes the eight random facts about myself.i am just breaking the tag by not tagging more people for the simple reason that they have already posted about this..

4 comments:

cm chap said...

Hey Nivya....

"It's quite revealing I tell you" --> Effect of copy paste???Good use of ctrl c & ctrl v
"i am stubborn" --> Yeah I have realised it
"love hill stations" --> Yup I knw... u do love it

Hmm talking...we share a common passion....
Ha Ha good prospective consumer for wallmart & Reliance Retail

Nivya Kimbi said...

@chappie...
1)public la asinga paduthada...
2)u havent yet seen the extent to whch i can be stubborn..

cm chap said...

Hey chkout my new article

cm chap said...

wassup no updates?