Saturday, January 9, 2010

yet another scribbling

when i opened the main blogger page, i realised how long it has been since i penned down my last post. more than blogging, now i feel i am losing my control over the language after starting my mba. whether am learning enough hindi or not, my english has gone for a toss. i finally realised that mentally i might be criticizing them for their poor english and reality is that i myself have become like them.. so this is an attempt to regain the lost grounds...

2 comments:

Rayofspears said...

Cmmon don't tellme you are getting those ppl accent while speaking english. better pen down a lot of GRE words and speak normal English like u normally would. Pheww. got worried there..

Nivya Kimbi said...

@rayofspears..
lol...thnks for the advice as well as the worry :P