Monday, February 8, 2010

perfect evening!

i sat on the chair, in my fourth floor balcony looking out at the tall buildings doting the skyline and the forest stretching out its wide limbs on the other side.there was a slight drizzle dropping down from an overcast sky. dark clouds loomed huge and threatened to come down heavily in few hours.a wave of cool and refreshing breeze hit my face, taking me to a far away world, free from stress and worry. looking up at the skies, the greyness brought about a contented smile on my face. the winter would now extend itself for one more week. i bit into the hot bread pakoda and relished the crispy bread teasing my taste buds. lost in the world of savoring a delicacy and solitude, i close my eyes wishing for a comforting pair of arms to encircle me...

3 comments:

cm chap said...

Get out of dream.. Go and eat Roti and Dhaal...

You are one big foodie..Arent u?

Rayofspears said...

hehe. nice one.
"i close my eyes wishing for a comforting pair of arms to encircle me". Waah waah. i wish your Surya will heed to your want of a sweet hug .

Nivya Kimbi said...

@muthu..

hee..i thrive on good food :)

@rayofspears..
hee...god! i miss surya sooo much!!