Wednesday, April 27, 2011

boulevard of broken dreams....

whenever i feel down, i just keep returning to this good ol song...it almost always has something i connect with, no matter what the situation is...life is not a bed of roses is a cliched statement which is dished out at me at every given instance by someone or the other...its nt the hardships which am running away from..it is the people involved in these hardships...there are many times when i feel i am all alone fighting my own battle...by saying that am alone, i dont mean that i dont hav people around me...its the kind of feeling which you get when you enter a conference room full of people whom you dont know...many people around but not one whom you know...there are many things which just happen leaving you pretty unhappy...the confusing part about these happenings is that you dont know whther it happened for the good or the worse...
there is a saying which goes like the man who waters the tree never lives to enjoy its fruits...it is so true...i dont know what am blabbering here..its just that i am not at peace with myself...

5 comments:

The Maverick Blog said...

It is one of my fav songs too... And whenever I am down, I try NOT to listen to this song as it doesn't cheer me up but infact makes me realize the state I am in..

"My shadows the only one that walks besides me,

My shallow hearts the only one thats beatin,

Sometimes I think someone out there will find me,

Till then I walk alone....."


The best thing about blogging is I forget all my tensions and the things that are bothering me and try to be OK when I start reading other posts...

Btw, listen to this song... You'll feel a lot better :)..

http://www.thiraipaadal.com/tpplayer.asp?sngs='SNGYSR0213'&lang=en


Good times are ahead buddy.. Cheer up... :)

Pramod Kannan said...

The song is has similar meaning to the the hindi song:
"Tanha dil tahna safar sung shaan.."
both penned so beautifully that you love to hear it when you feel lonely..

Nivya Kimbi said...

@maverick....i am not exactly in bad times now :P..its jus tat i get cranky now and then...or probably i like to always think that i am in pain...:P

Nivya Kimbi said...

@pramod....yeah..thats more people specific....like u miss certain people fr the joy which you shared with them....in essence, its a good way of missing them...boulevard has a negative shade to it

The Maverick Blog said...

Good for u..