Saturday, February 10, 2007

symposium blasts off!!!

yesterday was the great ece symposium of my college and belive me, we ourselves dint expect it to be a stupendous success...around 950 people participated in the various events scheduled through out the day..the arrangements were fine though there was some initial hitch in the lunch arrangements which were overcome beautifully by the students and which was looked down by the teachers...that reminds me of another issue...the teachers hogging food even before the guests and they leaving promptly at 4'30 and belive me, they did absolutely nothing to deserve the credit for having conducted the symposium...i seriosuly dunno why their names were included in the presentation...let me stop the grumbling here itself...on a hapier note, the function was actully very nice..nice is an understatement...it was AWESOME... we got to wear the traditional indian costume"SARI" and it was funny in its own ways like the sudden bursts of wind hitting my body which scared me like shit ....it was seriously laughable since we dint know whther the sitting postn was better or the standing..on the whole i successfully(:D) managed to keep the sari in place for the entire event even though i was running from one floor to the other....and wat more to say.....its just going to be back to the normal boring routine from monday..no bunking classes on the pretext of symposium work...that saddens me....

1 comment:

Agni said...

Wish i was there. Anyway will come next time.