Wednesday, February 21, 2007

very long a road it is

the road is lined up with spruce trees on either side which makes me wonder in amazement about how great is nature..it creates the best of things yet doesn't take credit ...it also craetes enough problems for everybody to mourn about how bad it is... i take all these in my stride towards the unknown destination and my penchant for trouble hasn't yet deserted me for it knows that without the dash of that unpredictable devil, i would be forlorn... i turn back the clock and do a quick retrospection on the course of events which has taken a heavy toll in my life ...on one hand,my heart ponders over what has happened and it lingers over the unforgetable facts of life which has been forced upon me.. on the other, my mind tells me to come out of what has happened and tells me to concentrate on what more is to come in the near future...the heart aches for known reaons and also for the unknown ...people desert you when you need them the most and they turn up to complicate the stuff which is already complicated enough on its own...what i gathered out of everything is that never give up in life for you never know what is going to happen the next minute...may be you may win a jackpot or in the worser aspect, you might meet with an accident...whatever happens, just remember that u have just one life to live and live that to the max level...adios

2 comments:

shameem said...

ahem ahem...recent ah kal ho naa ho pathiya?? :P

Nivya Kimbi said...

@shameem..
aiayo...nee nariya pathuta polarku..