Friday, March 28, 2008

ten things which i am hoping to accomplish

here goes the list...
1) first and foremost , clean my room.. i have been hoping to achieve this for the past one year and i feel takin up CAT is easier!
2) attending the classes regularly and importantly,listening to the lecturer and taking notes( no messaging and writing obsi)
3) take care of my mobile and not drop it often... seriously, 6630 rocks!! non-breakable
4)start studying for the sem which is jus round the corner.
5) have a cordial relationship with everybody in class(hopeless after three futile years)
6) control my temper and not fly off the handel at the slightest provocation
7) MILk... i should somehow start drinking milk as i am pretty scared of osteoporosis now :(
8)somehow get hold of first day first show tickets for varnam-aayiram or ayan whichever is first to hit the screen ... after all, surya is more important...
9)reduce my shopping expenditure and somehow convince myself to think that i have enough clothes to wear, enough slippers, enough handbags.......
10)grrr.. i cant think of any tenth thing for accomplishing... should i change the title??

6 comments:

Kavitha Jay said...

hey hey...thanks for dropping by..

surya fan ahh super po ;)

The Maverick Blog said...

FDFS lam oru achievementa? Premier show nalum acceptable! Any way all the best :)

Nivya Kimbi said...

@mystery...
same to same :D

Nivya Kimbi said...

@maverick..
next time will aim for premier show... :P

cm chap said...

first and foremost , clean my room.. - I knw its high time else u will decay urself

attending the classes regularly - Dnt blame it on me

somehow get hold of first day first show tickets for varnam-aayiram or ayan - Ayyo u also joined this Surya gangaaa..

May be 10th thing could be... "To update the blog regularly.. atleast for the reason that I put in my CV I'm a blogger"

Nivya Kimbi said...

@ mutta kannu...
i do update my blog regularly :p