Tuesday, March 25, 2008

dont hit me!!

after a short holiday for three months, i am glad to announce that i have resumed blogging once again .... i realised that its time to resume my once upon a time fav' pass time .. right now, i feel my life is infested with records of all kind that i get dreams about A4 sheets and spiral bound records!! my sem exams are round the corner and i havent yet bought half the books.. after seeing the farewell party of the current fourth years, i am yet again caught in the deja vu of being a third year.. i dont wanna go to fourth year!!! it jus seems like yesterday when i joined this college and burst out into tears.. yeah, the same august 24,2005!!to think, three years have passed by in the blink of an eyelid. god!! i miss those first year days!! life is really funny or is it jus me? i am forever in the want of something higher in life at the cost of my age. i am at a loss for words right now... it feels like this is my first post... wanting to write loads but not being able to pen down the thoughtts effectively... and i would like to dedicate this blog to muthu for insulting me enough to make me come here and put up another post. hurray!!!

1 comment:

shameem said...

sheeeesh....so friggin true...so soon 3 years gone:-S