Friday, October 22, 2010

Optimism

I was never a believer of all the talks which happen on surrounding yourself with positive energy, positive thoughts, dont think negatively, blah blah...off late, i feel it might be true...consider the situation in my undergrad...i was forever flunking in most of the interim exams only to have a blemish free final university examinations..i did get my first class with distinction finally...between the bouts of flunking, i never ever thought that i will ever flunk in my semesters...is this classified as a positive thought? may be, i am not too sure...coming to my post grad studies, its just the reversal..never did i think that i will pass..and sometimes it did happen that i dint...now, this is a case of concern..named as a forever worrier and a pessimistic, i am not too glad about this title as never ever have i had the experience of being so...trying my level best, i am. but in vain...still trying...how i wish i could turn back time...