Wednesday, April 30, 2008

heyya!!

exams have started and they r seriously drivin me crazy.. all i do nowadays is dusting the books and seeing the syllabus.. if i studied for half the amount of time which i spend in judging the massive syllabus, i wud have finished all five units... anna univ structure sucks big time!! and all the lecturers are such hypocrites that they ask us to read from foreign firangee authors and they actually teach from local authors.. my computer architecture maam even went to the extent of tellin us" amma, all this is not their in your hamachar so take down the notes" and those bloody flow charts were in namma charulatha publication... the very sight of k d prasad gives me undisturbed sleep for min. 5 hours... gawd!!! how will i ever manage??? hail charulatha publication and technical bakshi!!!

5 comments:

cm chap said...

Ha Ha... Romba polambatha. I knw ur miles away frm studies.. so gv it a free hand.

N.V.Prashanth said...

There is always "Made easy" series of books. I owe my degree to the Made Easy series authors and publishers!! Hail them!

The Maverick Blog said...

I second Prashanth....... P.Mani and Sons (Publishers) are the secret of my BE degree :D..

And Nivyakimbi, Comp Sys Architecture was the subject that I almost flunked... All the best :D...

Nivya Kimbi said...

@ mutta kannu...
free hand ah.. then i wil be the laughin stock ma.. placements also ther la...
@prasanth...
sorry havent heard of ths made easy publ..
@sunil...
CA ah.. yamma!!!!!!!! that subject sucks...

N.V.Prashanth said...

And thts why you are struggling.. Go grab them from the stores near you!