Thursday, April 24, 2008

tagged ;)

well this one is from mutta kannu.. and here it goes.. a sheet outta my personal diary ;)

1) Last movie you saw in a theatre?

i saw this dumb movie yarade nee mohini climax is pathetic..

2) What book are you reading?

currently frederick forsyth's the afghan ....

3) favourite board game?

one thing which is hate to the core is Chess , u need to use too much of ur brain... . Yeah, I love "business"... it gives me cheap thrill in picturising myself as an entrepreneur

4) Favorite magazine?

i dont read that many magazines.. jus those which my mum reads.. filmfare, cineblitz,india today and the week.. ya i dont read tamil ones as i cant read that well though i like to see surya's pics in them.

5) Favorite smells?

* Smell of kerosene,naphthalene balls & petrol

* Smell of davidoff (man, trully heaven!!)

* Smell of my moisturiser..

6) Favorite thing to do in weekend?

Sleeping long,long hours and hanging out at barista juxteposed between my time classes

7) Worst feeling in the world?

* Knowing that you like someone and that person not knwoing about it( yeah.. pheelings!! :( )

* when people scream at you for things for which you were no way responsible for

8)What is the first thing you think of when u wakeup?

Should I really need to go to college today?( ya, am echoing mutta kannu's view here)

9) Favorite fast food place?

i like gangotree as i absolutely go crazy over chaat..

10) Future child’s name?

child ah... grrr i hate children... they are nice to look at when they are someon else's...

11)finish this statement --- 'If I had a lot of money'

i would buy that fourteenth floor apartment on ECR and furnish it with the best antiques( i like interior designing too )

12) Do you drive fast?

Yeah... always... luv the breeze hittin on my face

13) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

lol.. nope.. i sleep with stuffed pillows and over stuffed stomach.. hee

14) Storms -- Cool or Scary?

cool when you are in your bed cuddled up with a cup of hot chocolate.. scary when you have to drive somewhere on the water-logged roads...

15) What was your first car?

i dont personally own a car but i avail the services of my dad's car( :P). the first car as in, which comes to my mind first is BMW

16) Favorite drink?

hot chocolate, coffee,lassi and grape juice.

17) Finish this statement --- If i had the time i would...

go to all the IPL matches and postpone my study hours...

18) Do you eat the stems on broccoli?

I don't eat broccoli itself... i hate it esp. in the chinese cuisine.

19) If you could dye your hair any other color, what would be your choice?

i guess burgundy.. it looks good with my kinda colour..

20) Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in?I

t starts with my favorite place bangalore( because of certain pheelings.. lol),manali( the weather and snow ),kochi( back waters and the scenic beaches),delhi( shopping.. phew!! wil i ever get bored of that), trichy( i like kaveri...) .

21) Favorite sports to watch?

* football

* Formula one

* Tennis( i like andy roddick )

22) One information about the person who sent this to you?

About mutta kannu... he finds marriage scary... am sure u wilk get married in a year or two.. all the besht!!

23) What’s under your bed?

two globus covers and one file

24) Would you like to be born as yourself again?

Of course... i luuuuv myself!!

25) Morning person or night owl?

hundred percent mid night masala creature.. cant wake up early !!!

26) Over easy or sunny side up?

baked

27) Favorite place to relax?

my bed,lying on the water tank in the fourth floor.. i like starin at the sky

28) Favorite pie?

i hate pies.

29) Favorite ice cream flavor?

Chocolate... butter scotch with nuts and natural orange

30) Of all the people you have tagged, who is the most likely to respond first?

no clue.. i have a feeling who over is most vetti in office will do!

actually am not in a mood to tag someone.. so poyachu ponga!!

6 comments:

The Maverick Blog said...

Wats this "Burgundy"??? I know only Jurgandi Jurgandi! :D

Nivya Kimbi said...

its this dark shade of red.. looks guud... telugu telusa?

The Maverick Blog said...

Telgu gothilla... Pakshe Jargundi mattum theriyum :D


BTW, I too like tat color very much... My mobile theme and my helmet r already in tat color, jus tat I didn't know it was called Burgundy :)

Nivya Kimbi said...

@maverick..
burgundy color helmet ah?? kalaku po..

The Maverick Blog said...

Adhey Adhey!!

- Maverick alias Sunil

Nivya Kimbi said...

@ adhey adhey sunil..
nice name ;)